Forums  ›  Fetish  ›  Sneakers & Skate Shoes

Have you played ?

How many of us are into sneaks of sports that we have never played.   football cleats---ever played football?  basketball high tops---ever played basketball?

wrestling---? skate shoes--? boxing----? you get the idea.  :)

IMG_0267.JPG1.3M2 views

I've never played football (american) on a team but I'm totally into the gear.  I have and continue to play hockey and the gear is an added bonus!  Most of my other sport (gear) fetishes I've at least dabbled in but I don't think the gear has been the driving force but merely an added bonus.

Well, as some of you know, I’ve played hockey since high school, which is a late start and probably why I still have functional knees and hips. I’ve had a gear fetish since I was a little kid, but was too small for football. However, starting probably in my late teens, I used to work out on weekends in full gear at a high school field that left tackling dummies and hitting sleds out on the practice field during season. Also, for a few months, I paid a personal trainer, that was an exfootball player, to do workouts with. We met at a city park, do stretches, warmups, etc. then set up cones and we’d run passing routes and stuff. Toward the end, wed do some light hitting.  I explained to him that a bunch of guys i played hockey with also played in an adult full contact league here in Phoenix, but I had no experience. He gladly took the fee and we workout every Sunday morning for about three months. I was in heaven sweating in my gear, getting dusty / dirty for real, and (!) not having anywhere to change after working out. So I’d have to drive home in my soaked pants, and socks. I’d obviously put a dry shirt on. In my younger days I’d also do late evening jogs around the neighborhood in full gear, just with running shoes obviously. I did that in the fall just when all the high school guys were working out. That way anyone who saw me would think it pretty reasonable.

I also took boxing lessons for about a year. The trainer got me warmed up on a bike, did some light weighs, then I donned gloves, and he in focus mits, and he taught me combinations. I only sparred with one other guy once, and he could tell I didn’t know what I was doing. I also worked on a heavy bag at a gym I belonged too.

You all may also know I roadraced bikes for a few years. The tracks were here in Arizona and I trailered the bike out to some California tracks. That was a total rush. I also had dirt bikes along the way, and rode both in Michigan muddy forests, and sweaty Arizona sandy trails. The inside of my motorcycle helmets was always an awesome thing to me.

For me though, a lot of it was about wearing real gear in real situations. I think of myself as fairly masculine and never minded the inevitable muscle aches, bruises, crashes, etc. I still think it was all great.

Hope you all enjoy, and I would recommend if you can get out in gear for real, even if it’s by yourself, that you do it.

I love Australian Rules footy shorts, and have a shitload of them - not the actual team shorts, but the same style. However I was never any good at the game at school, and i don't really follow it.

The only sport I was ever much good at was squash, and there's not a lot of difference in the shorts, football shorts are perfectly fine on the squash court. White is preferred for proper match play.

A few times I got whacked in the arse by the squash ball, hit by the opponent from behind. It stings like fuck. Nice feeling... I would not be surprised if there's a fetish group somewhere for guys who like getting hit by a squash ball.

I agree with Ducrider.  Trying to find ways to enjoy the gear both as intended and for other "extra-curricular" activities can really add to the whole gear experience.  There are some great opportunities to do just that at events like GearBlast.  They often have semi-organized football/hockey games etc during the event and all skill levels are welcome.

If you can't attend an event like GearBlast then try to find some gearheads here on GFX and put something informal together.  You can also join a gay (sports) league.  The gay leagues often have members of all skill levels and are usually very welcoming towards new comers to the sport(s).

..."Hope you all enjoy, and I would recommend if you can get out in gear for real, even if it’s by yourself, that you do it." 

Jeans I can assure you that there are indeed guys into "impact" play.  I might just enjoy the feeling of being punched or kicked in the cup...  wink

"A few times I got whacked in the arse by the squash ball, hit by the opponent from behind. It stings like fuck. Nice feeling... I would not be surprised if there's a fetish group somewhere for guys who like getting hit by a squash ball."

I know that "impact play" is very popular, indeed being spanked/strapped/caned/flogged is a very popular fetish. taking the squash ball on the arse though... I think that would definitely qualify as a "niche" fetish.

Of course it has to be a Slazenger squash ball; no other brand will do.

I'm an avid mountain bike rider, and I've recently bought myself my first pair of spandex bike shorts. It has actually helped with muscle fatigue on long rides as well as not having such a sore ass with the extra padding. I've always loved the look and they feel great. It also get me going that you dont wear underwear underneath them. Something to think about as I pass other riders on the trail.

Yeah those bike shorts do make all the difference.  I guess that's not surprising though since you see a LOT of riders with them; they couldn't all be into spandex....or maybe they are....  haha

I'm an avid mountain bike rider, and I've recently bought myself my first pair of spandex bike shorts. It has actually helped with muscle fatigue on long rides as well as not having such a sore ass with the extra padding. I've always loved the look and they feel great. It also get me going that you dont wear underwear underneath them. Something to think about as I pass other riders on the trail.