Forums  ›  General  ›  General discussions

MEN'S POLICE/SECURITY UNIFORM PANTS

I have six pairs of police/security uniform pants that I'm looking to sell. I used to enjoy police play but haven't engaged in that kind of play for quite some time. I've held on these pants for nearly 10 years. I don't think I'll be playing out police scenarios any longer. Most of these uniform pants came from the States.

All pants are either 34 or 36 and most are unhemmed which I think is a default length of 36 inches. Please see attached pics. The pics are numbered according to the listed uniform pants. All uniform pants are 100% polyester.

1. Dark Navy Blue - by Areo Made - with a black stripe down outer seam - 34/30

2. Dark Navy Blue - by Tuff n Neat - with a black stripe down outer seam - 36/unhemmed

3. Dark Navy Blue - by Horace Small - with bright blue stripe down outer seam - 36/unhemmed

4. Dark Navy Blue - by Tuff n Neat - with thin red stripe down outer seam - 36/unhemmed

5. Dark Navy Blue - by unknown - no stripe - 36/unhemmed

6. Tan - by Horace Small - with bright blue stripe down outer seam - 34/unhemmed

To be honest and upfront - all of these pants have been played in and they have been cleaned.

I'm looking for $40 per uniform pant plus shipping. Please give me a shout if you're interested.

How do you delete posts? This post is no longer valid. All of these uniform pants have been purchased.