Forums  ›  General  ›  General discussions

Members Requesting To Become Friends With Me.

Hi Guys I have it well written in my profile the following:

Just a down to earth gay lad from N.Ireland seeking to meet or have contact with but must be genuine and if you don't have pictures on your profile to share then please don't try and add me too your friends list.:)

I run a Facebook page as well but FB don't allow adult content so that is why I have opened an account on this fab site:) I will also share pictures and videos that close friends have sent me and if you see any content which I have up loaded which maybe yours and you want me to remove then please let me know.

NOTE: Please don't send me a friends request unless you have pictures etc in your profile otherwise or something in common with me otherwise I will reject your invite :)

CaptainKirkNI - Thanks for the compliments and we are happy to have you aboard.  With the actions of Tumblr, Facebook, and the like we are reminded why we must have a home of our own.  It would be awesome if you can let your gear friends know about us on your Facebook page.  We'd love to have them!  The last thing you want to have happen is for Facebook to remove your page then loose contact with everyone.

I run a Facebook page as well but FB don't allow adult content so that is why I have opened an account on this fab site:)

I would consider the Facebook issue a blessing in disgiuse. Knowing how much they have abused the trust of their users regards data privacy and so-called intelligence gathering, GearFetishX is a better bet. Being independent, GFX is safer, and you're not tied to the conditions of the corporate giants who just want to sell your data to advertisers.

My belief is nothing is safe on Facebook / FaceFarce.