Forums  ›  Fetish  ›  Underwear

Serious underwear fetishist here..

...as well as for jeans, shorts, Speedos. Most of my underwear is of the very briefs variety, either bikini briefs or skimpier, i.e. thongs. In fact more than half my underpants are thongs. Thongs are the best under tight jeans!

The only thing I've never really got into was thongs.... For whatever reason they just don't do anything for me.  The rest of it I'm all in!

Thongs are an acquired taste. Well, that sounds a bit strange, let me try to express it better...

Not everyone likes thongs, and those who do may have come round to liking them after disliking them initially. The feel of the contact of that centre strap is something you do not get with any other kind of underwear, and while I love that sensation it did take some getting used to. Also some guys find that they chafe. They are not for everyone.

Were you always fond of them or did you acquire a liking after wearing one?  I know I had the same experience with rubber.  I mean I never disliked rubber but I didn't really get it until the first time I got thrown into a rubber muscle tee and from that point forward I totally understood.  Maybe I need to actually TRY a thong.

I would at least try one. However be aware that not all thongs are alike. They vary in such things as the width of the centre strap, the size of the pouch and whether or not it's contoured, and of course the material it is made of. You might try on two different thongs, both in your size, and find one feels much better than the other. Don't get a ladies' thong, get one marketed as for men!

My favourite brands are Clever, Joe Snyder and Daddy (don't be put off by the name), but there are dozens of brands around, if not hundreds. One good online retailer is Freshpair.

Thanks for the input Jeans!

I'm going to chime in here....can't say I'm into thongs, but jockstraps are more my speed. I like the snug feeling for my cock and balls up front, and being exposed at the back with only a few straps framing my ass. Other wise, anything that accentuates a guy's thighs and legs just looks sexy. Boxers, boxer briefs, trunks with a short inseam, just look good on a guy with the right set of legs.

I couldn't agree more BiJeeper672!  Hopefully a new generation will rediscover the look and feel of a jock.  Seems the newest underwear guys shy away from anything that's not a boxer or boxer-brief.  I like these too but every guy needs a jock or two as part of his underwear arsenal; on a related note nothing increases your confidence like a jock and cup.  You don't realize how vulnerable you feel until you've got the boys protected...

I'm going to chime in here....can't say I'm into thongs, but jockstraps are more my speed. I like the snug feeling for my cock and balls up front, and being exposed at the back with only a few straps framing my ass. Other wise, anything that accentuates a guy's thighs and legs just looks sexy. Boxers, boxer briefs, trunks with a short inseam, just look good on a guy with the right set of legs.

Forums  ›  Fetish  ›  Underwear